Bell Intermediate Academy
Principal Bell Intermediate Academy
1459 East Columbus Street
Bell Intermediate Academy will develop students who….
- BELIEVE…in themselves so that they
- EMPOWER…each other with knowledge to be
- LIFE-LONG LEARNERS…at Bell, Wooden and beyond
- LEADERS…ready to make a positive impact on their community!
We believe that the most promising strategy for achieving the mission of our school is to develop our capacity as a professional learning community. We envision a school in which ALL STAFF:
- Work together interdependently in collaborative teams
- Provide a guaranteed and viable curriculum, unit by unit
- Seek and implement best practices aimed at improving student learning
- Monitor all students’ progress through common formative/summative assessments
- Seek continuous improvement and professional development
- Develop a partnership with parents to improve and support learning