Learn about each class and and programs offered to students of all ages at the MSD of Martinsville.
1. Seesaw is a student portfolio used in grades Prek-1st grade. Seesaw allows parents to see their child’s work as soon as it is posted.
2. Google Classroom is similar to a learning management system. Teachers can share important information about their classes and create, grade, and return assignments via Classroom.
3. Skyward Parent and Student allows parents and students to access important information within the Skyward portal. Parents and students can access grades, financial information, and receive important district information via Skyward.
4. Virtual Reality is happening! Come visit different lands and explore different cultures while never leaving your seat!
5. Quizlet and Kahoot – Both Quizlet and Kahoot give students different options to learn in a really fun, but engaging way!
6. Digital Citizenship – What can parents do to help keep their children safe online? Learn about some tips for parents!
7. xtramath – xtramath is a great tool that helps students master addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
8. Classroom Dojo – Students can work on their skills and values, have a voice and can help build a classroom community.
9. Morgan County Public Library – Hoopla, Libby, Kanopy, Overdrive – all of these are free for MCPL cardholders. Find out how easy it is to access free movies, books, and music!
10. Inspire – Inspire is a free collection of online database for all Indiana residents that have internet access. This site has so much to offer!
11. Artie Intel – Have you ever seen the inside of a Chromebook? Come see what the MHS student tech team does every day.
12. Naviance – Naviance helps students discover their strengths as they move toward graduation and careers.